Participants are encouraged to register as early as possible to take advantage of discounted registration fees.
Moreover, all participants are encouraged to participate in the symposium by making an oral or poster presentation on a topic related to carrot and others Apiaceae, as well as contribution to the discussion. The papers presented at the symposium will be published in Acta Horticulturae. All presenters either oral or poster presentation(s) MUST complete the registration and remit the required registration.
- One-day registration is not available.
Registration for students requires you to send e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of student card or an official letter from your participating university confirming that you are a full time student. The card/ official letter must be valid on the date of the symposium, from 17 to 19 September 2014.
- Accompanying persons are limited to family members
|Normal Fees ATI*|
|General Participant (Acta horticulturae included)||410 €|
|General Participant (Acta horticulturae not included)||350 €|
|Student (Acta horticulturae not included)||320 €|
|Accompanying person (dinners and technical visit included)||210 €|
- No registration will be accepted beyond September 8, 2014.
- Materials for the meeting (only the registration fee including Acta Horticulturae)
- Coffee breaks
- Lunches, dinner and gala dinner, including drinks
- Professional tour on September 19th
The fees do not include the hotel (room and breakfast). Once your registration has been confirmed, we invite you to book your accommodation on the tab Accommodation. We obtained special negotiated rates for your Symposium.
- Cancellation must be notified by e-mail at email@example.com
- Cancellation and refund will be subject to the following conditions:
- For cancellation received from July 14th, 2014 to September 8, 2014: 50% of full registration fee will be refunded.
- For cancellation received after September 8, 2014: No refund will be provided.
- If you do not attend the symposium without any notice of cancellation, no refund will be given.
- If you are unable to attend, you may send a replacement. Requests for replacements will be accepted by e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline +33 2 41 23 50 54
Email : email@example.com
From Monday to Friday from 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM and from 2.00 PM to 6.00 PM